- Has PDN Mahogany Body with 2014 BFR Solar Mahogany Neck, making it a pure mahogany JP6
- Has Stainless Frets. Back of neck was sanded down to make it super slick and make it fit the neck pocket easier
- Sounds super tight. I trade my RW neck JP6 and another guitar for this one
- Was supposed to come with CL/LF combo but came with no pickups. It had Blackhawks in it that were removed and CL/LF were supposed to be in case but wasnt. FEDEX LOST THE PICKUPS IN TRANSIT AND DENIED MY CLAIM.
- I had a C-Nailbomb already on order for my RW neck JP6, took 2 months to come in but I put it in my PDN and it sounds awesome! Neck pickup is Dimarzio Evo. First time using the pickup and it sounds great.
- Pick height is a bit starnge, but it works. Neck pickup is sorta high and bridge pickup is sorta low. Even though it is like that it still works.
- I plan on staying out of the guitar buying and trading market for a while. Im finding it harder to trust people anymore.
Overall I love this guitar. I like the sound and feel of the neck better than my RW JP6.