Fuck my last partscaster I give up!!!!

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fuck my last partscaster I give up!!!!

ME: Warmoth Superstrat

Fuck my last partscaster I give up!!!!

UPDATE EDIT!!!!!!! I wanted to take the neck off and try another neck on this body but I don't think it's happening now...

Well, it was fun, but I also ruined both the neck and body in the process...

Anyway, Loctite super glue IS STRONG!!!!! You could probably glue the neck and be safe for a few years without a problem!

Old post:

Fuck this shit!!!! It CANNOT INTONATE!

I've been like trying to intonate this shit for a few days and the saddles come in all weird positions and it JUST NEVER SOUNDS RIGHT and I've tried 09-42 and 10-46 strings and shit and never sounds good! Something is definitely wrong with the FRETS!!!! I refretted this piece of shit with super glue and while I cannot do a fretjob to save my life I still managed to get SOME playable notes!

But the other problem is!!!!!!! = THE SHIT TRUSS ROD UNDER HEEL!!!

This is a huge issue!!! Because the damn neck wouldn't sit straight, I would have to take a ridicolous wrestling grip on the entire guitar between my legs and try to bend the neck on one direction... And SCREW THE screws as fucking hard as I could!!! AND THEN SUPER GLUE!!!

The super glue was the next issue. It's super strong! When I had to re-adjust the neck I had to do this wrestling and super glueing all over again, and in the process I managed to split the body a bit when chiseling off the neck... Not much, but still more than I would like to. Also the pickguards holes wasn't in the right place, so I was too lazy to actually use drill and screws. So I super glued the pickgarud... Guess what! It didn't even hold up so I had to use nails... And now I think it looks like silly

Also filed the pickguard too myuch for the floyd and tried to cover up with tape

Also I really regret routing a recess! I wanted a non-floating Floyd, and did this ugly "recess" because I didn't think twice...

So yeah I give up on this shit guitar. I will use the parts for various experiments. The Tonerider pickups are nice for my needs, as I'm not a huge singlecoil guy, but I like the sound of them. So I will keep them
    Last edited by Rocka_Rollas; 01-20-2016 at 01:07 PM.

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: VHT Pittbull + Axe FX II

ME: Jackson DXMG
    MA: ibanez
    Rig: Jam Up/Bias

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

ME: RG 1550
    MA: ROFL
    MB: Dafuq?!
    Rig: Mesa Mark IV, Recto 2x12

man i love these threads

ME: Decibel Javelin
    MA: Ibanez AJ307CE
    MB: Fretless Precision mutt
    Rig: Mesa F-30

Superglue nails STOP! I can't breathe!

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

The big problem is that you refretted with superglue when you should have used nickel or stainless steel.
    "I'm really not going to change to something else just because SSD4 fucks with my ass right now."

- Rocka_Rollas

ME: Les Paul
    MB: Buttery Biscuit
    Rig: Mesa/Sunn

Man, you're mad as a box of frogs.

ME: Warmoth Superstrat

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I should have this music when I'm doing my stuff so my concentration span goes down the trash can immideatly