And I say treatments because I didn't do a *whole* lot. But, I am coming off a weird illness from last week, so I suppose that's good
Anyways, I switched out some bridge height set screws in my Samick Tele. The stock ones were 10 mm and chewing up my hands. Before I found these 6 mm long M3x0.5's, I had a piece of orange (hot, no less) duct tape on there to dull them . MUCH smoother now.
On my LP, I relocated the pickup selector switch, removed the JackPots, and added an on/off flip. The pups are still the same (BKP Rebel Yell and Mississippi Queen).
...and I dressed up what would have been empty holes with bolts and washers, and added my customized REBEL / YELL poker chip!