So today I am looking for a metal guitar.
Budget: Up to $700 USD
1. Real Floyd Rose, Or Ibanez Made
2. Active Pickups (Or Metal Suited Passive) Also if you can give your opinion why you like or dislike actives!
3. Preferably just six strings
4. Preferable nice finish
5. Preferable set-neck (as opposed to bolt on)
6. Preferable ebony fret board (Not must)
7. 24 Frets! (Must)
I'd find a used Schecter, pretty much ticks all the boxes and they're solid guitars. Probably a Blackjack ATX or SLS. The latter is available passive or active.
Active vs. passive is really subjective. I'm not a big fan of EMG's, but I've liked the Blackouts I've played.