After having this on the back burner for a while, and nearly giving up on it, I decided to go ahead and finish it off.
I don't remember the exact specs, since it has been so long, but I will try.
- Roasted, unfinished maple neck and fretboard
- 6105 stainless steel frets
- 12" radius
- 60s era neck carve
- Graphtech nut
- Fender deluxe locking tuners
- Seafoam green alder body
- Fender deluxe neck heel plate
- All Access Neck Joint-ish (lol)
- Three ply mint pickguard with two controls
- Wilkinson Bridge
- Parchment plastics
There may be more, but I am forgetting right now. Haha
I have a Dimarzio Virtual Solo (dp420) in the bridge and it is my absolute favorite bridge pickup ever, humbuckers included. It's so fat, with tons of clarity and string separation. I am looking for a new neck and middle to pair with it. Right now I have Fender Custom Shop 69 neck and middle. I am looking for something a little more glassy, as well as some better quack in the 4th position.