sort of ruined my stupid warmoth neck

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: sort of ruined my stupid warmoth neck

ME: Warmoth Superstrat

sort of ruined my stupid warmoth neck

I installed that and intonation is way off and sounds like shit even tho I made sure to press it as hard as I could to the wall
    so now it's filled with super glue and it's going to be nearly impossible to get the glue off without scraping down the wood

Now I'm thinking about selling off that stupid neck for dirt cheap and then I dont know... I cannot justify giving up on music altogether either but I have a difficult time finding making music worth the effort anymore, nothing happens I just sit at home etc etc etc et c et c

I used to be sort of optimistic

but after PLEK I wonder WHO CAN I TRUST because they clearly had no idea what they were doing

Kemper is fine! Actually after finding a free profile of Steveness I dont have to look for any profiles anymore, because it just sounds terrific

So that's ONE thing fixed and going

Oh and currently I have over 12 albums in the making so I'm kind of fed up with constant writing, recording, mixing, doing almost everything myself, I dont have anybody helping me out with anything and I cannot afford hiring professional mixing to at least get that part out of the way

That would be ideal. Having some friend who's great at mixing , like a band member or something. But I dont know anybody who can

BEST THING!!!!!!

I have realized that I DONT NEED A FERNANDES SUSTAINER!!!!!

Why would I waste money on that? Using it, like... 2 times a year? Not worth it. I wont get a Fernandes Sustainer now. Not even that recent stupid Schecter they charge a fortune for, just to get a crappy Floyd Rose Special.

Other stupid shit I dont need but wanted to buy a coupel of months ago for some idiot reason includes 1984 Explorer. Why would I need that? I already have guitars. There's no reason to have a guitar with slightly different scale lenght just to get a certain neck pickup sound. Nobody besides ME is going to care or hear the difference anyway

Major attention whoring activated!!!!

ME: ESP Maverick
    Rig: 6505~(some pedals)~Orange

President - Reverse Headstock Lover's Club ©

Can somebody just throw this shit thread in the fail section????!??!?!

I need a vacation

Why dont you take a break dude... go have a week off with your GF anywhere (or where she wants to go).

ME: UV777P, DC700
    Rig: Kemper

It sounds like you have too much time on your hands.
    Current Project: Ezerath [Progressive Death Metal] www.facebook.com/Ezerath https://soundcloud.com/horussound_jeremy

ME: S7420
    MB: 'Ray
    Rig: Ironheart

Sounds like the nut slots are angled too shallow. They should have a bit of a crisp break angle, just like the saddles of a Hipshot bridge. Not just eased over the fretboard.

You can dissolve the glue with nail polish remover, but it will take a bit of patience and finesse. Try it on a well-dried scrap piece before trying on your guitar. The stuff melts some finishes and most plastics, just FIY.

Quote Originally Posted by mpexus View Post
    Why dont you take a break dude... go have a week off with your GF anywhere (or where she wants to go).
    i should but I cant do it, I have 12 albums in the making that needs to be finished