Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Dean Black Gold Z; thin-bodied mahogany Explorer with trans black flamed maple top. Amazingly comfortable neck profile, excellent fretwork, excellent light weight. Plays absolutely beautifully, contrarily to what many usually find in a Dean.

Looks great too with multi-ply binding on head and body, bound rosewood board and block inlays. Sounds excellent. Selling because I am thinning the herd in preparation for a move in the future, and the enormous case this thing fits in doesn't fit in my car very well.

Sounds great, disconnected the neck pickup during a pickup swap and never reconnected it; swapped bridge for a Tonepros unit and the bridge pickup for a JB, now it absolutely slays for thrash rhythm.

Modifications (if any): Gold-covered JB in bridge; Tonepros locking bridge, disconnected neck pickup

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Case (huge)

Location (City,State or City,Country): Burlington, VT

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): see my iTrader here and as "temjinstrife" on, as well as eBay under 'temjinstrife'

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500+shipping. Feel free to make offers and trades too, although I'm notoriously picky.