Just making it's own thread for this, since I definitely Googled like hell to try and find someone else that did it. This is a total repost of the pics from my EX Overhaul thread.
This actually is pretty easy, especially with the jig fom StewMac. I used two drill bits, one to mark with the jig, and a second to mark without it. Total time was about an hour, and only because I measured the ever living shit out of everything about a dozen times.
I still have to clean the neck up, so they're in there hand-right to test-fit them right now. These are the 6-Inline ones with the "Graduated Post Position", which translates into "Total mindfuck until you actually toss strings at them and realize that they do, indeed, fit correctly".
Test fit of the first tuner:
They look fucking badass. I'm probably going to go without the washer on the two highest strings, and a quick Google tells me that I'm not the only one to do that. They look unique as hell, feel freakin' awesome and were a snap to install. I do believe this won't be the last guitar that I put these on.
The whole point of the two drill bits is that the tape marks the depth of the bit with and without the jig. So drill to depth with the jig on, then once you take it off, use the second (more shallow) bit to get the hole cleaned up and snug.
Very nicely done!