This was the Floyd before I took it apart and cleaned it. Went to Canadian Tire and bought new Saddle and locking screws, cost $6 and some change. I dont think the guitar was ever cleaned. There was so much dirt and sticky shit in between those saddles..when I lifted the first one...the next 4 came up with it. Probably beer or soft drink.
This is after. Looks a little better.
I didn't take note of which saddle went where when I took them off. So they'll probably come back to bite me but oh well. It's a learning experience.
Now to scour YouTube for vids on how to set one of these up. As you can see from the pic below..it's sitting pretty high at the posts. They were fine before I put the springs back on, I assume the tension pulled them up.