I was playing guitar today and I noticed some ugly smell.
And then I ran around until I saw smoke coming from my toolbox!!!
Apparently I had 9v battery in their, and it short circuit... And I had my super glue bottle right next to it!!!
I'm so fucking glad I noticed this before it's too late.
So; DO NOT LEAVE BATTERYS IN YOUR TOOLBOX!!! AT LEAST NOT NEXT TO SUPERGLUE!!!
EDIT: I was actually going to go to the bus soon... If I did that before noticing, my whole apartment and everything would be fucking destroyed. I'm so happy it never happened
Hook two 9 volts together and stick them in your pocket and go walking around.