I know...shame on me for first post being a for sale ad. I'm mainly a Jemsite user since I'm an Ibanez fiend, and typically just lurk in classifieds looking for guitars to buy. Trying to fund a J-Custom, so I'm coming out of the shadows to sell a few for a change.
EXCELLENT condition 2006 Prestige SZ4020 in transparent black.
- Neck-thru body construction with a 5 piece Maple and Walnut neck.
- THICK flame maple arched top
- Transparent black satin finish - no polyurethane; really lets the wood resonate.
- Fully bound neck and headstock
- 25.1 scale neck w/ 22 medium frets
- Rosewood fingerboard with Prestige dot inlays at 12th fret
- 2 Seymour Duncan/IBZ humbuckers
- 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob with a three way mini-toggle for switching
- Gibraltar Custom fixed bridge
Beautiful guitar, with a beautiful maple top. No veneer here; The maple tops on these are THICK.
This guitar has seen very, very little play time and it and the case are in near mint condition. ZERO dents, dings, scratches or flaws. Hardware is starting to tarnish ever so slightly.
Includes original Prestige hardshell case (same as the j-craft minus the "j-craft" sticker since these were Korean) , and all original tools, case candy, and hang tags.
$700 + actual shipping via paypal gift, or $725 plus shipping via any regular paypal. I will ship internationally as well.
Mainly looking for cash to fund a j-custom, but since I'm a gear junkie, I might be open to trades of equal value or trade + cash if you have something I want as well.
Also. FWIW. don't get hung up on the "Korean Prestige" thing. I own/have owned plenty of Japanese Prestiges and this goes toe to toe with any of them in terms of quality worksmanship, and sound.
More photos can be seen here:
SZ4020TKF pictures by DaylightDies75 - Photobucket
Ibanez Catalog description and specs can be seen here: