Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:09' PRS Custom 22 Black Cherry flame, 10 top, birds.
Modifications (if any):WCR Godwoods, knobs.
Accessories (hardshell case etc):Original hardshell case and hangtag.
Location (City,State or City,Country):Port St Lucie, FL
Contact Info (No Phone #s)pm me
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):look at my feedback
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):Trade only. Looking for a EBMM JP7 BFR or possibly loaded JP7 plus cash.
This is a major feeler as I love this guitar. However I have recently fallen in love with EBMM JP's. I have traded off both my other PRS's and now this one could be next if a deal comes up. As I have some major gas for a JP7. The PRS is basically like new. It's an 09' Cu22 in black cherry with a sweet flame and new birds. Neck is wide/thin. Just a tad bit of tarnish on the bridge that is really barely even noticable. No dings, dents, rash or scratches. Just the faintest of polishing swirls. The stock pickups have been swapped in favor of WCR Godwoods and the 5 way rotary has been replaced with a Switchcraft 3 way toggle. The 5 way will be included, the stock pickups will not. The WCR's are probably the best pickups I have ever played and cost about $350 alone. They are even pricier than BKP's. Only other mod is the stock black speed knobs have been swapped for clear PRS lampshades. The stock knobs are in the case. Pm me with any offers. Thanks.