Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Ibanez RG550DY 20th anni w/ Tremol-no

4K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  budda 
#1 ·
Ok guys,

This guitar hasn't been getting nearly as much love as I'd like to give it, so I'd like to pass it on to someone who can take full advantage of what these guitars offer. It has had a professional setup and Tremol-no installation by the local guitar god Eric Pykala. The original parts are in the case.

Asking $900CAD buyer pays shipping, no trades please.

Cheers!

See less See more
#7 ·
Cheers guys! I bought it hoping to add trem wankery to our encore set, but it barely gets played. When I did pick it up, I could shred like a mofo :lol: - we have video footage of me tearing around on it for our last song of our CD release. I'm glad I got to play it for one song!

Someone please buy this so I can replace my halfstack :yesway:

#12 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Blankplank said:
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Why do you have to be in Canuckistan? :(
I'll ship if you'll pay.

#18 ·
with how few of them were made, and it being what it is, I'm just going to take the T-no out and make it my "learn some goddamn protest the hero" guitar.

If you'd be so kind as to delete the thread :wub:

#21 ·
Damn, it's probably a good thing I missed your weekend sale. The temptation would have been too great. It would likely be hanging on my wall now. :lol:

I've lusted after one of these for a long time but considering the similar axes I already have in the stable I'd have a hard time justifying it. :(

#22 ·
Wirelessly posted

If I need the cash or get the itch for something i'll message you :). Darren, it's sweet and then I think about how little i've used it. That and a spring keeps popping under use without the retainer bar in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.