FS PRS SE Semihollow Soapbar Tobacco Burst (upgrades)

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: PRS SE Semihollow Soapbar Tobacco Burst (upgrades)

ME: Dean RC8FF
    MA: Ibanez Talman
    Rig: Peavey 5150 or EVH 5153

PRS SE Semihollow Soapbar Tobacco Burst (upgrades)

References: sevenstringer37 on sevenstring.org (have a few iTrader ratings there), atatristar on ebay, client for elysian (he's building my FF9).
    Price:$500 shipped CONUS (no trades)
    Pictures: PRS SE Semihollow Soapbar pictures by lockheedkorn - Photobucket

I know I may seem untrustworthy or risky at first since I have so few posts here, but I rarely have enough time to post these days. Being a flight dispatcher at a small company and pilot means I don't get to play (why this is for sale) or post much. With that in mind, please don't shy from PMing me with ANY questions. I wont bite.

Bought this three years ago as a present to myself for graduating college, never even used it for recording. Guitar has been sitting in its padded PRS gigbag ever since. Have taken it out of the case on average of once every four months to noodle on it and check its condition, but nothing has oxidized or worn as its only got about 5 hours of playing time on it.

This guitar was modified with Schaller locking tuner heads, and custom handmade P90 pickups made by vintage vibe pickups in Oregon. Comes with paperwork and replacement magnets in case you crave a ceramic magnet tone vs the Alnico's installed currently. Pickups sound worlds better and fuller than the PRS stock P90s, with similar effect to a clean boost a tubescreamer gives in comparison but without any harshness. Warm, articulate, clear, punchy, all the right sounds a P90 should have. Can play anything from single pickup twang to active pickup like metal with ease. EXTREMELY versatile. Add this to the ease of playability and the added warm acoustic projection of a semi-hollow and you have a jack of all trades player!

Some super light buckle rash on the back that can be buffed out, small small pitting on the bridge piece starting to form but otherwise cosmetically its very clean. There are bits of dust in the pictures (those aren't scratches). Strings could be replaced but guitars in 8.7/10. Fretboards been hydrated, no cracking or neck warps, everything works and is ready to play.
    Comes with PRS padded gigbag and everything else in the picture (except bed).

Not looking for trades, bills don't care about G.A.S.

This PRS Guitars SE Custom is a semi-hollowbody electric guitar with SE soapbar pickups. The SE Custom has a mahogany back, maple top, 22-fret wide-fat mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard. The addition of a hollow chamber and modern f-hole give this guitar a musical midrange and internal reverb making it very light, comfortable and versatile.

The airy tone of this semi-hollowbody combined with the bright and transparent voice of soapbar pickups insures the SE Custom is a guitar that never gets lost in the mix. Clean or distorted, the SE Custom is great for solos that sing out every note with a nice, woody bite. Versatile tone controls allow your chords to come through as acoustic-like clean strums, jangling overdriven arpeggios, or anything in between.

Maple top and flame maple veneer with mahogany back
    Semi-hollowbody with single sound hole
    25-1/2" scale length
    22 frets
    Rosewood fretboard
    Moon inlays
    Wide-fat neck carve
    PRS-designed stoptail
    PRS-designed tuners
    PRS-designed treble and bass soapbar pickups
    Volume and tone control
    3-way toggle pickup selector