Good afternoon, peeps! Here's another round of trimming the collection, this time guaranteeing perfect Blackat colour coordination for me and freeing space for stuff I'm not yet to discuss from Jaden.

Paypal payments will always be or applying the fee surcharge to your payment (or gift, should you trust me for that). It's bad enough to get raped when I withdraw money. I also accept bank transfers, but some people are viciously raped by bank charges in between currencies, so do check that beforehand, as I it varies wildly!

Let's start with the global format for classifieds here, and I'll detail the rest over the thread pertaining the instruments themselves :

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
These guitars can be shipped in proper padded gigbags and my typical bombproof packing, or I can buy a hardcase that will work for them at the buyer's expense. So far, with over 50 guitars gone back and forth, no casualties of any kind, so it's up to you!

Location (City,State or City,Country):

International OK?

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
My feedback here and SSO is enough, I'd believe.

Jaden Rose Multiscale 7

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Great guitar, but I am really going for the FF8's these days. Not crying if she doesn't sell, I tell you that. Very light guitar, and very easy to play as well. Replaced original Gotoh tuners with Hipshot locking types.

Scale lengths:
7th String 27″
1st String 25.5″

- Bookmatched Mahogany
- Pickup layout: 4 blaze single coils

- 3 piece maple and bubinga
- reverse headstock with laminate
- 24 jumbo frets
- Rosewood fingerboard with swooping dots

- ABM individual bridge saddles
- graph tech nut
- Gotoh Tuners Cosmo Black (replaced by black Hipshot locking tuners)
- Knurled Metal Knobs Black

Pickups and Electrics:
- 4 x DiMarzio blaze singles
- 500K controls DiMarzio
- 3 way toggle with split coil wiring

Modifications (if any):
Replaced the original gotoh tuners with Hipshot locking types.

1350 EUR

Blackat Ninja 8 - Zebrano top

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Great guitar again, but truth is that I own 3 Blackat 8-strings these days. This one is green and is not colour coordinated with the other 3 red ones. Guitar is in absolutely impeccable shape and is only being sold because I got the red / black DC I wanted.

Specs are:
- ash body, zebrano top
- maple neck with bubinga stripes
- ebony board, SS frets
- BKP Nailbomb 8 set (liking it a lot more than the 7-string set)
- Hipshot hardware

1350 EUR