References: I've bought and sold a few pieces here at over at but it's been a long time. My ebay user name is deadringerswhispers. I have a 153* rating over there with 100% positive feed back.

I recently sold my 2027 to a new user but that deal hasn't even finished yet.

Location is La Grande, Oregon 97850

I'm looking for $1500 paypal'ed shipped in the Continental US. All reasonable offers will be considered. I don't buy and sell a lot so if I'm asking too much I'm open to negotiation. No trades please, the funds are already spent.

I will be willing to ship it outside of that, but you pay the shipping and you will be raped by whatever courier does that. I will not mark anything as "Gift", sorry. Shipping will be done by UPS or Fed Ex and packed by a professional shop I use a lot.

I will post photos asap.

There isn't much to say on this one. It's a Pearl Redburst JP6 with Piezo option and regular inlays. It is in great shape, plays very well, and sounds great. It has one ding on it that doesn't go down to the wood.

It's bone stock except that I had to have the compensated nut replaced. The nut is pretty soft and the D string had sawed it's way into the slot too low. The nut is genuine replacement from EB/MM and was installed by a pro here in town. It was having some tuning issues before but it's stable as hell for me now. This is my main gigger for the last couple of years and simply put, it rocks.

Comes with original hardshell case, trem arm (which I will shippa da arm).

Feel free to ask any questions or request specific pics. Thanks!