Well, I really like this guitar, but have my eyes on something else (with more strings), and thinning out my 6 string herd a bit, so have decided to let this go. The premiums are killer guitars, and everyone that's played this has loved it.
If it's so good, then why am I selling? Well,all my other guitars are modified in some way, are mongrels, so this is the only one closest to completely stock I have, hence this sale.
Guitar is in London, UK.
Price: 500£, which includes shipping within the UK. For europe/international, I will figure it out on request.
Here's the specs:
- Mint Condition, not a scratch on it
- Pickups are Dimarzio black metal covered transition set (which sound amazing, really cool pickups) and a single coil that is also dimarzio, but i forget what it is, something like a true velvet or an area 51, I have no idea, but it sounds good and matches the transitions nicely. If you really really want, i can put the original stock pickups back in, in which case knock 50£ off the price and that'll do, and I'll sell the pickups seperately.
- Comes with premium case
- Will include all my spare brand new in the bag saddles and any other parts for the edge zero I have (this is my only edge zero equipped guitar, so a full set of spare saddles I think, and whatever other parts)
- Was setup by the european ibanez rep for me prior to delivery, so it plays like butter!
- This colour is discontinued, so the only way to get one in this good condition is to find a mint one, or NOS.
Anyway, here are the pics:
Just to add, i've put together the spare parts included, i've no need of them, as don't have any other guitars with the edge ZR, so am including them, they are as follows:
10-12 spare new in the bag fine tuner parts (to make 10-12 fine tuners)
3 new in the bag saddles
2 new in the bag posts
1 ibanez multi tool
I need to shift this to fund another guitar! No love for the purple goodness?