FS Ibanez S920e Premium

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Ibanez S920e Premium

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

FT Ibanez S920e Premium

Selling this one because it really doesn't get all that much use. I've got the 970cw and it seems to get a LOT more playtime then this one. Plus, I'm not much of an EMG guy - And while it seems logical to simply swap the pickups, I don't really NEED 3 s series guitars.

I'm not the original owner, but this guitar is pretty near flawless. The only thing I've really done with it is slap some 11-56 strings on it, tune it in drop C and that's it. I've not changed the setup or anything yet. As I said - This guitar sees very little action.

A couple of finish blems to note right around the edge of the first fret, almost like some clear coat or something got a bit splotched. Doesn't affect playability and someone more handy than I could take care of it. It's worth noting the satin finish on the neck seems to have a bit of polishing from use - But that might just be me overlooking it too.

I'm gonna let this one go to Canada OR the USA. Which as you may know is a steal of a price! This ones gonna ship from Alberta, Canada in a hard shell case.

Thanks for looking!

Edit - Forgot to mention that I replaced the stock volume knob with a standard black chrome dome top knob. That's it!
    Last edited by RGhoarder; 11-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: USA Jazz Special
    Rig: ENGL

No fret markers? I love no fret markers, I had no idea Ibanez offered guitars without them. NICE.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No. ― Alan Moore

I've owned a lot of Ibanez and this is actually the only one I can think of (that I've owned) that hasn't had fret markers. My preference is either offset dots or blank board.

Going to actually open this up for trades instead of an outright sale.

Surprisingly interested in Schecter c1 guitars from any series, but I do find myself drawn to the hellraiser and blackjack series. 6 or 7 strings but preferably 6.

ME: Stuff
    MB: More Stuff
    Rig: Extra Stuff

Just as an FYI, there are a ton of Ibanez guitars with no fret markers.