Pizza Delivery

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Delivery

ME: 97UV7BK
    Rig: spider valve

Pizza Delivery

I chose Pizza Hut today. What is your choice delivery pizza.

ME: Oni 8

Over here, Pizza Capers, a franchise that started locally. I'm curious as to how big chains like Pizza Hut and Dominos differ from country to country

ME: RG1527, RG8527Z
    MB: SR706
    Rig: Mesa Boogie Roadster

For price, I usually pick Domino's because they oftentimes give out 15% off coupons, another 5% off for ordering online, and if they're late, they'll give you 500 yen off coupons. While one of the more big pizza places in Japan (like Pizza-La) will have a single Large pizza for like $35 or $40 (yes, pizza in Japan is insanely expensive), Domino's will have a large pizza with similar toppings for $18 or $20 before the coupons and maybe $10 after all those coupons (assuming I have a 500 yen off coupon, 15% off, and order online). Sometimes they have promotions where if you answer quiz questions correctly, you'll get free side dishes (like chicken wings or whatever).

I used to work for Pizza Hut when I was in college in the US and I really like Pizza Hut's pizzas too, though.

ME: Charvel Strathead
    Rig: Laney Ironheart

Wirelessly posted (HTC G2: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17 Skyfire/2.0)

We get pizza from a local place called Gabby's. The owner is damn good chef who also runs a separate Italian restaraunt in town. Awesome pizza.

Domino's. Student discount.

Pizza hut usually or a local place called "Luciano's".
    "I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink every pub dry, the other is to sleep with every woman on earth." - Oliver Reed

"America blaming BP for the oil spill is like a man punching a prostitute in the face because his own needs disgust him." - Stewart Lee

ME: Ibanez S540LTD/RG760
    MA: Seagull S6
    Rig: Peavey 6505+

I usually order pizza from a local kebab/pizza restaurant (most kebab restaurants also make pizza and there are a lot of them). There's maybe 2 Pizza Huts in Finland, and I don't think they have delivery.

ME: Cort M520
    MA: Ibanez V320
    Rig: Pod X3 Live

Delivery in Stockholm is crap, you have to order for at least two very hungry people to get anything delivered...