Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Mexican/Italian/WTFQuesadilla Contest Entry

Tags
contest entry
985 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Ambrosius 
#1 ·
So this is rather unorthodox and I figure I'll write this up as I'm sweating bullets. This fucker's HOT.

Ingredients:

1lb of steak
Tortillas
Taco Sauce
Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce
Frank's Red Hot
1 Habanero
1 Tomato
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Avacado
Mozerella
Colby/Jack
Sour Cream
Olives
Refried Beans
Beer

So out come the pans and the whippersnappers are immediately interested

Verrry interested

I get them to fuck off and start my makeshift grill (I need a new one badly). 1 lb of steak with some Frank's is pretty tasty.

However Dave's Insanity Sauce makes it more tasty.

That should do her.

The smell... It reeks of murder and burning... My asshole is going to hate me for this...

I'm not well versed in the ways of making a badass guacamole, so I got an "extra spicy" mix.

Bullshit, I say. Extra spicy my ass. You corporate bastards don't know what spicy is!. Halfofahabanero, I command you to get your ass in there!

Fuck yeah.

Cheese to be grated. Mozzarella and colby are my favorites.

One pound of steak onto a tortilla. I was going to take a cheese grating picture, but I was distracted. Random chunks of cheese can look irresistibly delicious, thus require immediate attention.

Add the cheese, tomato, and the other half of the habanero...

Add olives because fuck you I like olives. There was also some freshly minced garlic thrown in there.

Grill that sumbitch up.

Allow cats to do dishes.

Beans, guac, sour cream, taco and hot sauce, and a little tomato all for garnish/more awesome

Cool down with beer

So my mouth is on fire and there's no way in hell I'm finishing this tonight. This is a classic case of what happens when you go to the grocery store when hungry. This thing probably weighs about 2 lbs and has enough heat to stagger its hungry foe. Half for breakfast, I suppose.

See less See more
#6 ·
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Dude, what is wrong with you? The bottle of Insanity Sauce tells you to use a drop, not a teaspoon and a whole damn habanero. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.