E-cigs! Help!

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: E-cigs! Help!

ME: Jackson DKMGT
    MA: Martin GPCPA5K
    Rig: Mindy the Framus Dragon

E-cigs! Help!

I'm really interested in switching from real cigarettes to e-cigs, but I have literally no clue where to start. Anyone on here have a tips or advice on what to buy, how to use them, etc.?
    I'm primarily interested in them to try and ween myself of the cancer sticks for good, but I also don't want a piece of shit e-cig. I wouldn't know how to use it even if I did get a shit one.

ME: PRS CE22
    MA: Richard Cogger Classical
    MB: Fender Bulletbass
    Rig: Mesa Mark V/TA30

E-cigs didn't do it for me at all I always ended up craving a real cig. The only way I could quit was cold turkey.

That said if you want a healthier way to ween yourself off I'd suggest switching to American Spirits (especially the organic pouch) and rolling your own. They don't have the additives other cigs have and rolling your own makes it way less easy to chain smoke or smoke more often than you want to.

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Over two years for me now on e-Cigs, not a single real smoke after failing cold turkey about 100 times. I still smoke the stupid thing but not all that much.

They're all cheap chinese made crap, but the ones that I've found work the best are the eGo-tank with these:

e-Smokey Treats, the most trusted name in electronic cigarettes and accessories