Yeah, a lot of us mentioned it in our New Years resolutions. Let's all motivate each other and like mention our challenges and shit. <3 Who's doing what?
- Finish a century on the road bike
- Ride up the Mt. Washington auto road w/Drew
- Ride 20 miles at an average of 20mph or greater
- Finish a half marathon
- Sub-25 minute 5K (26:31 PR for 2013)
- Sub-50 10K (55:56 PR for 2013)
Fitness wise, I'm at 185 right now which puts my BMI around 26.5. I know it's kind of a useless statistic, but I'd like to get that around 25 or lower as well. My target weight is 180, which should be pretty easy. I just need to really focus on my diet and make sure that I take in enough good fats/calories per day. Towards the end of last season I was putting up some solid numbers, but getting fatigued on longer outings.
What are the rest of you folks planning?