Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Long time lurker, first time poster.

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  343 
#1 ·
Hello MG.org'ers,

I wandered over from SevenString a while back and have found you guys to be entertaining as fuck. I appreciate that this board seems to have a more mature (read: older) crowd than SS. If there's room here for one more, I hope to gain acceptance among the ranks of your tribe.

I fail pretty hard at actually playing the guitar, but am more than happy to sit around and talk about gear all day on the Internet. :yesway: Is that acceptable?

I also notice there are a lot of American Psycho fans here - that was a clinching factor in my coming out of lurker mode. :yesway:

Anyway - nice board here, and you seem like a good crowd of folks.

Max

PS - I know the Adminishredder likes these, so in the interest of kiss-assery, this is for you Chris:

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes guys. :D

Nice one, Leon. :lol: I've always pictured BH as a Leatherface-like disfigured freak, capable of little more than inhuman shreddery. :metal:

Also, how does one thank posts/threads on this board? I'm looking but I don't see it. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.