Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Greetings!

Hi everyone,

As a primarily metal guitarist I've been looking for a good forum for a while and this seems just the place! So briefly about me, I'm a full-time guitar teacher at the Rhythm Studio (a popular music school based in Ladbroke Grove, London) and I play guitar sporadicly for various different artists. I'm a guitarist in 80s-style rock band Hellcat Molly, who gigged around London regularly until a couple of months ago when the singer fell out with the other guitarist ( ) although that looks like it's resolving itself and we'll probably start gigging again soon.

Creatively, I'm currently in the process of tracking guitars for my progressive thrash bands first album. We've been working on it for years and it's actually nearing completion which is sooooo exciting! I'm also playing around with stuff in pre-production for an instrumental 8-string album I want to make (yep, jumped on that bandwagon!) and writing instructional material for my website which will launch imminently.

I look forward to participating in the forum!

ME: RGD2127z/Apex 100
    Rig: Diezel Hagen/Zilla's

Welcome dude!

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

There are a ton of of UK based folks on here, and as I understand it they get together pretty frequently and do their best to get thrown out of every pub in your hometown.

Thanks guys - sounds like I need to put in an appearance!

Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  Decibel Guitars  NumbSkull Audio Production

VigLink badge