Hi everyone

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Hi everyone

ME: Electric
    MA: Wooden
    MB: Trout
    Rig: EVH

Hi everyone

Glad to find this page and see all the info and opinions. Im just a dude who loves playing guitar, building guitars when possible and talking guitars. I have been playing since I was 12 and am proud to say have made it to 42. I never stopped playing like so many others. Even with a former full time national job I added trips to guitar companies and luthiers in any place I could find and since I travelled the country for 15 years I have seen quite a bit. I have gone through several phases of G.A.S. and have formed pretty solid ideas on what I think about gear....that it dont fucking matter ....too many people get caught up in the mathmatics of wood..pickups..basswood vs etc... and truth be told gear is partly...and I do say partly....... excuses...excuses for not being a better player. Yes nice equipment is awesome and I obsess too but in the end the same company can make 10 of something and maybe 2 will be the ones I can feel..that have "it" find them..buy them and stop bitching about your TONE!! If you have weak picking or left hand it will make 10k worth of gear sound like shit!!

Rant aside...nice to be here.

ME: none
    MA: Seagull!
    MB: None.
    Rig: Hd500->V300->Mesa 212

Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

You'll fit riiight in! Welcome.

Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  Decibel Guitars  NumbSkull Audio Production

VigLink badge