Hello everyone

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Hello everyone

ME: Schecter Banshee
    Rig: Peavey 5150 II

Hello everyone

So I've been on this forum since last October. I've learned a ton and everyone here has been a wealth of knowledge. I find this board overall friendlier and much more enjoyable than others. When I first joined, I was initially surprised at how many people in the metal guitar community embraced certain gear and some of the more recent wave of newer bands. With that, I felt really out of place since I don't have the gear most often discussed and I wasn't into a lot of the bands that were frequently discussed on this board. Plus I got a little discouraged when my threads would never take off...but I just need to make more interesting threads next time.

I have no ill feelings towards anyone here and I apologize if I ever came across as an ass with any Axefx or djent comments in the past. I was mostly joking and I never directed any negative comments at anyone in particular, just at the forum in general, as an outsider looking in. I'll be more open minded and I want to be back in the circle.

So here is my "member introduction" as BaptizedBurning starts fresh. It's nice to meet you.

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Re-welcome dude.

We're a friendly lot when you get to know us, we just make fun of everything. Especially Noodles, who is short, bald, hates the Axe-Fx and djent, and can't get onto most rides at theme parks with a height requirement. Fuck that guy.

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner 5
    Rig: Mesa Roadster, Recto 4x12

I'm confused, but, well, re-welcome.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  Decibel Guitars  NumbSkull Audio Production

VigLink badge