Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Tags
879 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  fathead 
#1 ·
Hey, I joined not too long ago. I have been building guitars for almost a year. I came here to learn some new metal techniques and was surprised at the amount of luthiers on here. The guitars on here are awesome and it is a breath of fresh air to see some obviously seasoned veterans in the guitar building field and players. I live in the middle of the Smoky Mtns and it's mostly acoustic players around here. If any of the other luthiers on this site see this and live close by. I would love to check out your shop. Just shoot me a message. I don't get on here a whole lot because I am mostly in our shop building or fixing something. If you live around the Asheville NC area, your welcome to stop by. I went to the Atlanta School of Guitar and Lutherie. All in all, I just wanted to let you guys know that I think this is an awesome place and I will be posting some pics of guitars I am building. They may not be the greatest, but you have to start somewhere right? I'm always open to advice. Horns up ~N8:metal:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.