Yo Guys & girls (if there are any )!
I have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join ... such a huge wealth of knowledge & talented people on these forums.
- Canadian, just moved to Geneva after being in Paris for 10 years.
- I like heavy & fast music, but my tunes aren't really that heavy.
- Would like to learn as much as possible about how to get good mixes / recordings (currently using reaper & ezdrummer & ezmix).
- Have been playing pretty consistently for the last 5 years .. after almost 8 years of not touching an axe .. before that I played in a 4 chord punk band for about 5 years..
- Guitars: JEM777DY, Jem505 (evo pickups + lo pro bridge + putting a back pickguard & trem cover), ESP Horizon NT II .... looking for a Jackson SL2H to replace one that I never should have sold.
- Amp: AxeFXII ... I still haven' managed to tweak it to get the tone that sounds right to me. I am finding the learning curve totally insane & overwhelming.... if someone checks out any of my tunes, please don't hesitate to give me some tips or constructive criticism
- Work in banking & have 2 kids .... and not enough time !!
- Here is my youtube site: Steve Brewski - YouTube
- Here is my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stevebrewski
Thanks & I look forward to getting started
Now that the pleasantries are over, post some pics of those yellow guitars RIGHT NOW DAMMIT.