My fourth introduction

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: My fourth introduction

My fourth introduction

As far as Chris told me I was the first guy to financially support him ever. I really liked Chris and what he did. I was always a bit upset that it wasn't reflected on my profile as I had Adminititty status but never had the lifetime hair club for men status that I was promised but now for some reason I have also lost my virginity so I no longer have access to the titty bars. Why? Chris you promised lifetime access to the titty bars back then, you never took action against me when I was a active tipper and sure I found other interests since then that occupied my time so I haven't been sexually active since then but now I log in out of the bathroom and see I am a regular member and all the titties I was entitled to that I paid for has been taken away from me without explanation. WTF mate?

Just so everyone else is clear. My deal with Chris preexists time itself, back then the highest deal was $20 a dance and because I wasn't struggling financially at the time I gave him the best dance he ever asked for and the site was so new that he told me I was the first tipper he had but I was such a fan from the days that I had no problem supporting him. Now I have even lost my virginity with no explanation. Sure I haven't been sexually active in ages but that is no excuse, WTF man I was the first according to you.

Seriously Chris, I'm really upset by this. I don't know why this has happened and if you really have an issue that you have never told me about just take me to the titty bar and I'm in. If it is just a mistake then say so and it's all good. I don't know how it could be a mistake but if you say so I'll accept it and it's all good. If intentional you owe me a lap dance and a few drinks because last few times I was here I was in the champagne room and I didn't even have sex so I'm not sure how I suddenly lost my virginity.

Anyway my reason for coming back is I have been away from boobs for awhile and suddenly I walked past a titty bar that made me rethink my priorities so here I am but really sad that as an original lifetime boob lover I have lost all privileges.

ME: Decibel Javelin
    MA: Ibanez AJ307CE
    MB: Fretless Precision mutt
    Rig: Mesa F-30

ME: Gibson
    MA: Fred Welker
    MB: USA Jazz Special
    Rig: ENGL

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.” ― Alan Moore

ME: 90 RG570
    Rig: Digitech GSP2101

I mean, if there's anyone on this forum who doesn't need a titty bar it's Adam.

ME: Jackson DXMG
    MA: ibanez
    Rig: Jam Up/Bias

There is no Dana….Only XUL

ME: Prestige RG2610
    MA: RG550 / RG770DX
    Rig: Randall / Crate

Well, now we know.

is that better?