Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen!

ME: Fender Telecaster
    Rig: Fender DeVille 4x10

I guess most of the guys know me fairly well but I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

My name's Colin. I'm a freshman at Belmont University in Nashville, TN. I'm majoring in Commercial Guitar with an emphasis in Performance. I have a Schecter C-7 Blackjack and a Fender Standard Telecaster. My influences are Death, Dream Theater, Rush, Nevermore, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Opeth, Meshuggah, Pantera, Black Sabbath, and tons of other bands. Lately, I've been studying classical guitar which has been a blast. I have a few bands in the works right now, so hopefully you guys will here some of it soon. I'm also a huge fan of 80's hardcore punk, but since there's no 80' yet, I guess I'll check this place out

Thanks in advance for the welcome, I look foward to browsing and putting off practice
    "I never practice my guitar... from time to time I just open the case and throw in a piece of raw meat"

-Wes Montgomery

Montezuma Fire Machine

ME: Ibanez RG 2228
    MA: Ibanez AW AJ307CE
    Rig: Ibanez Thermion

Sorry for my English

Soon in stores:

- Tremol-YES

- OMG OFR!!!

- Tremol-maybe-kinda

A floyd suspended by trampoline springs on all sides. Forget pivot points! Pitchbend up, down, sideways, catty-corner, diagonally - whatever-the-fuk-floats-your-boat!!!!

LEE -™-

ME: Ibanez S670
    MA: Carvin Cobalt

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

FUCK THE YANKEES, Cliff Lee, The Phillies, Tom Brady, Drew, snow,, Ebay, Bill Belichick, John Boehner, the iPhone, the gecko from the Geico commercials, shitty drivers, dealing with insurance companies, crazy ex girlfriends, my job at the moment, my shitty mood, new year's resolution's, happy people, the state of Connecticut, my cubicle at work, lower back pain, the Seahawks, anything Queensyche has done the last 15 years, NASA, Tiger Woods, the economy, people who can't drive in the rain, acid reflux, everyone in Dream Theater except John Myung, Metallica, customer service at Verizon, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, The Rock, working Saturday's, waiting for Drew's album, The Packers, Robinson Cano, tires with no traction, spam email and the spam you eat, Putin, cavities, Netflix, Godzilla, Taylor Swift, the price of replacement windows on my house, squash... to be continued

ME: Fender Telecaster
    Rig: Fender DeVille 4x10

Just thought I'd add, this forum looks slick. Props to Chris, Drew, and all involved

ME: LTD EC400AT
    Rig: Classic 50

What the fuck Bobby?

ME: Ibanez 2027, MM JP 6
    Rig: Axe Fx 2; Mesa 2:90

Howdy man!
    Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way!

Hey Colin