Here's my default load project, running at 88200.
Tracks are as follows:
1: AFX Left 1 (First rhythm track, left stereo from AFX, panned left)
2: AFX Right 1 (First rhythm track, right stereo from AFX, panned right)
3: AFX Left 2 (Second rhythm track, left stereo from AFX, panned left)
4: AFX Right 2 (Second rhythm track, right stereo from AFX, panned right)
5. Bass (Stereo from AFX, on center)
6. Cond Left: (left SD condenser in X/Y, 80% left)
7. Cond Right: (right SD condenser in X/Y, 80% right)
8. Lead 1: (Stereo from AFX, on center)
9. Lead 2: (Stereo from AFX, on center)
10. EZDrummer's MIDI
12. Snare (top and bottom, no bleed)
14: Top Toms
15: Bottom Toms
16: Overhead Mic
17: Room Mic
18: Comp Mix
19: Rhythm Guitar (in from Tracks 1,2,3,4)
20: Lead Guitar (in from tracks 8,9)
21. Bass Guitar (in from track 5)
22. Condensers (in from tracks 6,7)
23. Drums (in from all EZDrummer tracks)
- I disable the Master/Parent send on everything, so that the each track goes only to it's respective bus before heading to the master.
- Anything panned when recording (eg: rhythm guitars) is panned both on the track, and on the receive bus.
- The only things that I have grouped are the Rhythm guitars straight in from the AFX, since condensers tend to need different levels, and I set those on a Presonus Bluetube (that Drew was nice enough to loan me).
Any input on making this more efficient, please fire away.