Another one. This is pretty damn slick. $50 is a little steep for a glorified remote desktop, but still - nifty stuff.
V-Control Pro Features
- Supported DAWs: Pro Tools, Logic 9, Cubase/Nuendo, FL Studio, Tracktion, Studio One, Reaper, Reason, Ableton Live, Final Cut, Sonar.
- Operate your DAW session remotely such as from a vocal booth, live room, foley stage, the couch, or anywhere your Ipad has Wi-Fi reception.
- Hands-on mix control with multi-touch allows for adjustment of multiple faders simultaneously, similar to a mixing console or hardware control surface
- Mixing control of faders, pan, mute, solo, aux sends, and track arming for every track in your session
- Track metering lets you keep an eye on signal levels at all times
- Powerful automation shortcuts for quick and easy access
- Comprehensive control of session transport, looping, locations, and markers
- Full-featured “editing commands” window
- Controls sessions of any size. Simply swipe the iPad to navigate left or right to the previous/next group of 8 tracks
- V-Control Free is also available on the App Store.