Metal Guitarist Forums banner

NCD: 2012 Dodge Challenger

3K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  shannon 
#1 ·
As Kevin Spacey said in "American Beauty"...
"It's the car I've always wanted & now I have it. I RULE!"

I'll snap some more photos in the sunshine when I get home after work, but I couldn't resist snapping a few phone pics. I think I'll name her "Bad MF'er." :lol:

Metal... :kd:

p.s. See what I meant about those rock walls I mentioned in the other thread? :)

See less See more
#20 ·
I explained it in the other thread.
I went with the 305hp V6 for a couple reasons.
1. I live in the city, so there's not a whole lot of back country open roads to really open up a V8. I couldn't justify a pile of extra cash for the higher end trim package car payment, extra fuel & insurance charges.
2. The V6 has amazing power. SERIOUSLY....more than this lead foot of mine will ever need. You have to check one out.
3. Killer fuel economy. My 65 mile highway back home last last yielded 30 mpg/hwy. Dodge says 18 city / 27 hwy. Damn good for a car like this.

#33 ·
Another quick question - do you have problems with cars rusting? I assume it rains a lot there in winter, but what about snow & salting roads? That's what sucks about being around here. If your car is over 10 yrs old & has no rust, you're lucky.

Hope that car doesn't rust 'cause it looks too good.

#34 ·
I haven't noticed my car rusting. It doesn't snow a lot but when it does, I don't think they salt the roads here. Hell, I think between Seattle and Tacoma the only have 1 snow plow. :lol:
The biggest thing I've noticed on my car is the fucking moss. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.