NBA world abuzz about new technical foul rules - NBA - Sporting News
New NBA rules target the whiners and gripers - Game On!: Covering the Latest Sports News
While I agree that there is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much complaining, showboating, fouling and otherwise ridiculous nonsense in the NBA (seriously, the foul shit is out of control), these are the new rules:
The league will target the bad actors with these new infractions, all of which will draw a technical:
- Making aggressive gestures, including air punches, anywhere on the court.
- Disagreeing with the ref in an overt manner, the whole look of amazement genre.
- Running directly at a ref to complain.
- Dragging out the postmortem of a foul call with continued questions, even if it's done politely.
- Any body language that indicates the call is being protested.