NFL Playoff predictions for this weekend?

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: NFL Playoff predictions for this weekend?

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

NFL Playoff predictions for this weekend?

Who do you like?

Packers @ Falcons: I have no idea on this one. It should be a great game and I would love to see a Bears/Packers NFC Championship game.

Seahawks @ Bears: Well I'm a Bears fan, so duh. I don't see the Seahawks playing two great games in a row and the Bears defense is a lot better than the Saints so that should make it a bit tougher for Seattle.

Jets @ Patriots: You know I hate Brady and Belichick but there is no way the Jets are beating them. I think it will be a better game than the last time they played but the Patriots are too good and should go all the way to the Super Bowl.

Ravens @ Steelers: I hate Roethlisberger but I also hate Ray Lewis so I don't really give a shit who wins this game but I think the Steelers are better. Having said that, it should be a very entertaining game to watch.

AFC Championship game: Steelers @ Patriots. Pats win.

NFC Championship game: Packers @ Bears. I would love to say Bears but I think the Packers are turning into the team everyone thought they would be this year. Packers.

Patriots win it all.
    FUCK THE YANKEES, Cliff Lee, The Phillies, Tom Brady, Drew, snow,, Ebay, Bill Belichick, John Boehner, the iPhone, the gecko from the Geico commercials, shitty drivers, dealing with insurance companies, crazy ex girlfriends, my job at the moment, my shitty mood, new year's resolution's, happy people, the state of Connecticut, my cubicle at work, lower back pain, the Seahawks, anything Queensyche has done the last 15 years, NASA, Tiger Woods, the economy, people who can't drive in the rain, acid reflux, everyone in Dream Theater except John Myung, Metallica, customer service at Verizon, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, The Rock, working Saturday's, waiting for Drew's album, The Packers, Robinson Cano, tires with no traction, spam email and the spam you eat, Putin, cavities, Netflix, Godzilla, Taylor Swift, the price of replacement windows on my house, squash... to be continued

ME: Ibanez S540LTD
    MA: Taylor Big Baby
    Rig: Laney GH50L

Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Fuck dem pats
    R.I.P. Guitars Etc
    RHLC Chief Promotions Officer

ME: 02 NAMM Jackson RR
    MA: Takamine 12
    MB: Spector Euro 5
    Rig: SLO|Road King|‹berschall

Prediction: No teams from NY in the Superbowl.

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

So much for the Pats.

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

The NFC championship game will be really interesting, as I thin Rogers can pick apart any D as long as his guys catch the ball. The AFC game will be the on-field equivalent of a fistfight. Actually, it might become an ACTUAL fistfight. The trash talk leading up to it will be epic, though.

ME: Agile Pendulum
    MA: Ibanez EW20ASENT
    MB: Ibanez
    Rig: Line6 Pod Farm

Fuck the Yankees.