Dirtiest player in the NFL

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Dirtiest player in the NFL

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Dirtiest player in the NFL

This asshole.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsIrpJZlzQ]Ndamukong Suh Stomp, Kicked out of Packers vs. Lions Thanksgiving Game - YouTube[/VIDEO]

Suh's stomp puts Lions' season in jeopardy - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Ndamukong Suh is likely to be suspended after incident - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Ndamukong Suh: Misunderstood or just dirty? Will he be suspended for ejection in Lions’ loss? - The Early Lead - The Washington Post

Ndamukong Suh has said repeatedly that he is not a dirty player — he said so again Thursday after being ejected from the Detroit Lions’ game against the Green Bay Packers ... on national TV ... on Thanksgiving Day, no less.

Who are you gonna believe, Suh asks, him or your lyin’ eyes?

This time, Suh — voted the dirtiest player in the league by his peers in a Sporting News poll — is likely to be out of luck. After over $40,000 in fines and a bye-week trip to NFL headquarters with his coach to get clarification on what does and does not constitute legal play, the Lions’ defensive end repeatedly palmed the head of right guard Evan Dietrich-Smith against the turf Thursday as he tried to stand up, and then stomped him after a linemen’s scrum.

Commissioner Roger Goodell will no doubt consider Suh’s history as he ponders a suspension and/or fine. He may also listen to Suh’s postgame comments, which were remarkably devoid of remorse and at odds with the images of the moment (via CBS’ Will Brinson).

Suh said he was just trying to get up and “get out of the situation.” Somehow, “situations” seem irresistibly and repeatedly drawn to him. He apologized to his teammates, coaches and “true fans for allowing the refs to have an opportunity to take me out of this game. What I did was remove myself from the situation in the best way I felt, me being held down in the situation I was in. And further, my intentions were not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself as you see, I’m walking away from the situation and with that I apologize to my teammates and my fans and my coaches for putting myself in the position to be misinterpreted and taken out of the game.”

ME: Les Paul
    MA: Les Paul
    MB: Les Paul
    Rig: Mini Rec

Don't mess with Detroit, motherfucker.
    Making metal every night and day.

ME: Schecter Loomis 7
    Rig: Boss GT-8

I wouldn't have minded it as much if he had just manned up and admitted he lost his cool. After the game though, he was making all sorts of excuses about losing his balance and other lame excuses.
    The only proof he needed for the existance of God was music.
    Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Without music, life would be a mistake.
    Friedrich Nietzsche