Thankfully I already satisfy the requirements to watch all the races, but it's shit that it's come to this.
Anyway, my predictions for the season: -
1) The Lotus system proves effective, Kimi on the podium or even a win at his first race back. However, all the other cars catch up in quick time, and the Lotus is back behind Mercedes
2) The playing field is evened out a bit. I'm not expecting HRT to fight with Red Bull, but I'm hoping for more of a 2003/5-8/10 in terms of closeness of the title fight. With blown exhausts and all that stuff gone, I think this isn't too wild a prediction
3) Schumacher gets a win, and then retires at the end of the season
4) Lewis gets his act together, and puts in more Abu Dahbi style races than India style
5) Ferarri trails ever so slightly, but Alonso makes it so that it fights for race wins
6) The best battle outside of the top 5 will be Hulkenberg/Di Resta
7) Williams fight in the midfield again
8) Caterham get into Q2 on merit sometimes
9) HRT go bust before the end of the year
10) Lewis Hamilton wins the title.
I will probably get most/all of these wrong, but part of me says this might happen, and part of me wants it all to happen.