Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Summer Slaughter. My Band.

4K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Claude 
#1 ·
We'll be on it. I posted this on ss.org yesterday for the exposure, but i'll post it here too. I'm excited. We get to play with Origin, Suffocation, Dying Fetus, among others. I'm not exactly looking forward to playing with After The Breakdown, Beneath the Chugga Chugga and Winds of Jumpdafuckup, but i'm still fucking stoked about it :lol:

Fucking EPIC \m/

Plus, i'll get to get owned by Origin for the second time. CANNOT wait.

#15 ·
I think he said he's doing just the 16th show, and his band is Impurity right?
Correct on both counts. I dont have a link to the myspace on here like i do at ss.org.
I couldn't help but notice that SS was also being sponsored by Cocaine? Interesting.
Its an energy drink, yeah. :lol:
Too bad they couldn't get Brawndo:The Thirst Mutilator to do it.

#17 ·
I like how Suffocation and Origin drop off the bill for SS Canada. It's during my vacation too, but I'm not wasting my money on a trip to Montreal to JUST see Necrophagist, Dying Fetus, and a bunch of bree-core scene shit. I like a lot of what Beneath the Massacre does, but it's not worth the trip. I would have if Suffocation and Origin were still on the bill though.

#18 ·
I definitely think that seeing Origin is going to be almost as much as a highlight as playing there. fucking Origin have not ceased to kick my ass since i found out about them about 4-5 years ago. I pity ANY band that has to play after them, cause ANY band that plays after origin sounds slow and wussy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.