Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Looking for a Mid to High End 6!

Tags
end mid
4K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  Neznaroz 
#1 ·
Hey guys, a friend of mine is looking to buy a mid to high end six. He has around 1500 dollars to spend but will spend up to 2k if needed.

He's probably going to be playing metalcore/deathcore (uh oh). He's actually a drummer (uh oh again!).

He's looking for something MIJ preferably or MIA, he liked Ibanez and ESP best. He prefers passives, willing to try active but I think its best he goes passive so he can replace them easily for BKP's!

He wants something with a trem as well. Willing to go used.

It'll probably be played through a 5150/6505 and he's not too concerned with cleans but it'd be nice.

#12 ·
Its a shame he couldnt replace the EMGs for something else under budget. I know its an extensive surgical operation that requires routing out the middle of the body and the neck and making a new everything ever, but i like tto pretend we live in a world where you can just swap pickups.

I wish i wasnt so insane :(

#24 ·
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Mehtab said:
I am a retard and need to learn to read, sorry Chris/Josh :lol:

I've forwarded all of your guys ideas to him. I secretly want him to buy a J-Custom though, just so if he doesn't like it...I can buy it off him :lol:
N4 or JPM > J-Custom

#34 ·
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/6.0.24212/24.746; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Cover it with some Vai-approved double-stick tape to hold your picks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.