Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Anathema Universal DVD

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Nyarlath 
#1 ·
Just picked this up. I haven't had time to watch it though yet, but what I've seen is absolutely fantastic. I've seen Anathema twice, and both times they were great. This is no different. What a band. :bowdown:

2 songs that Kscope have put up on Youtube.

#2 ·
Watched it last night. This DVD is fucking awesome. The band is in great form (absolutely flawless performance), the setting is really cool (ancient Roman amphitheatre), and it's beautifully shot. It's one of the best live DVDs I've seen, if not the best. Get it now.

#3 ·
I just saw them Friday with Alcest and Mummifer. Amazing show. They got a lot of work out of just 4 people - both brothers played some keys, and the guitarist had some MIDI strings going on as well. It sounded fantastic.

I got to talk to the lead singer and the female vocalist for a bit (mostly about EPL), and they were very nice. They were really tickled to be here in Seattle. I said "you're from the home of the Beatles. I think you have us beat."

I hope this is available on Bluray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.