Metal Guitarist Forums banner
2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  bulletbass man 
#1 ·

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I kind of want to see this. Partly because of general nostalgia, and partly because Chris Pratt seems to have been consistently in pretty good movies of late.

EDIT - but, holy shit, what a cheesy screencap. :lol:

Reactions: 96
#5 ·
so, basically, despite the ending of the first movie, where they decide jurassic park is a bad idea, aaaand the other two movies, which i have no idea about, but I'm pretty sure dinosaurs got lose and ate people.... they decided to go ahead and open jurassic park?

#8 ·
Not that I wont go and see this but you know what why not just genetically modify it to be bigger? Thats really all it needed. Why does it have to be a mega huge, super intelligent, king dinogod that actually likes killing?

No one is going to see this and come out thinking 'that was pretty good what they did with the story there'? Surely the people who write this shit know that!?

#9 ·
I mean, I'm not looking to be brought to tears by an exceptionally moving Chris Pratt piece of acting.
I wanna see huge-ass beasts ripping shit apart in top-of-the-line graphical production :metal:

If you go in looking for more than what the movie offers, you might be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.