Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Some bastard sideswiped my car

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  343 
#1 ·
Had a call from my Dad this morning, he's noticed someone's sideswiped the passenger side of my car. Can only have happened while I was out picking up my sofa last night as it wasn't there when I left to get it. Didn't notice it last night as it was dark and I didn't go past the passenger side of the car after I left home.

Won't find out how bad the damage is until I get home tonight, but it sounds like I'm going to have to fork out the excess on my insurance to get it fixed. Just what I didn't need right as I'm about to move! :pissed:

#4 ·
I know how you feel. A few years back we had some bad snow and some fuck head came down the hill too fast and as he/she turned into our road they hit the rear driver side wing of my Focus and scraped along side it. Because of the snow I didn't notice it till I noticed some thing wasn't quite right.

Left no details, I was fucking pissed.

#5 ·
I hate it when stuff like this happens.

I got my new car in March, and some stupid fucker on a bike scratched the door in april, I had to get it fixed , but damn this shit is annoying. I wish I'd have caught the fucker who scratched it (unless he was much bigger than I :lol: ).

#7 ·
Miss Fathead picked up a new Fusion Sport last year. Two weeks later on the way home from Mother's Day some unseen animal crashes into the side of the car while we are going down the road and fucks everything up. Off to the body shop. Gets out of the body shop and two days later some dickhead goes full on ballistic in the KFC drive thru, throws it in reverse, and mashes it to the floor sending us back to the body shop. WHAT? NO POT PIES? :scream:

#10 ·
Well, there's another development to this. Whilst I was at the ex's getting the sofa someone tried stealing an Asda delivery van outside a couple of doors down. I'd thought they'd just tried nicking the food, but my drummer/her new fella spoke to the police about it and it turns out the scumbag actually took the van about 100yards down the road. Which co-incidentally meant it passed my car. Already reported it to the police and I'm going to the Asda store the van came from this afternoon to see if the damage looks like it could have been from the van. I suspect it might be given the height it is on the doors. Fingers crossed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.