Pretty sure this is my next car.
Things I like:
- 40+ MPG. Biggest reason I'm considering it. I drive 100 miles a day.
- Plenty of space for golf clubs, bike shit, groceries, etc. My E92 runs out of space when I toss my golf bags in the back.
- Lexus reliability, pretty good reviews, solid warranty
- Not much coin at ~35k, can get a CPO in the high 20's.
- Pretty well equipped at that price too, sunroof, leather, heated seats, LED lamps, etc.
- Rear seats fold down for more storage
- Can take a trailer hitch for my bike rack
Things I don't like:
- Fucking Japanese cars have way too much tech. My E92 has like 5 buttons, two gauges and a shifter, and it's awesome. I don't need 50 fucking buttons on the wheel and a flatscreen telling me things I don't care about.
- What the fuck is that joystick thing on the armrest?
- Basically it's a fancy Prius.
- It's kind of ugly.
Things I don't care about, since this is a commuter:
- Performance (which is good, since this thing is slow as balls)
Anyone happen own one of these? My top 2 reasons for even considering a new car are for the MPG (commuter) and the fact that I need something I can take long distances for MTB/road cycling. My truck does the job, but it gets about 10MPG and has a top highway speed of 70.
The CT series is basically a Lexus-ized Matrix, right?