Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Assorted Pedal & Pickups. Wolfetone, Surh, EHX, Korg...

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  DonBot 
#1 ·
Only ever used my pedal board for live use and I don't plan on playing out again so I'm clearing some stuff out. The only things I really want to keep are Flashback and the Synth Wah. All pedals are in Excellent shape. A little dusty but excellent shape. And I think I have the power supplies for the EHX pedals.

Korg Miku Stomp. Weird but fun pedal to annoy the crap out of your significant other with. :lol: - $140 shipped to the US. SOLD

MXR Custom Badass Modified OD. Best OD(in my opinion). The "bump" buttom ads back the lost low-end when the OD is on. - $65 shipped to the US

EHX Micro-Tron. Cool filter pedal. Very Buckethead-ish like when he does his slap-guitar stuff. - $70 shipped to the US.

EHX Talking Machine. Basically emulates a talk box and more. Pretty fun if you are into quirky effects. $160 shipped to the US. SOLD

Earthquaker Devices Pitchbay. Really amazing ocatve and pitch pedal. - $150 shipped to the US

Boss Super Chorus - $70 shipped to the US.

EHX Silencer noise gate. Works great. - $50 shipped to the US

Truetone 1-Spot CS-7 power supply. - $75 shipped to the US.

Wolftone pickup set. Blisterbucker bridge an A5 Grey Wolf neck. The black finish is wearing off and there is plenty of lead left. The tabs on the Blisterbucket have been trimmed a but but they are still fully functional. Will not separate. - $125 shipped to the US for the set.

Suhr Doug Aldrich set. Great shape. Plenty of lead left. The covers use to be gold but I popped them off and scuffed them to a more brushed metal look. Will not separate. - $125 for the set.

Wolfetones:

Suhr DAs:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.