Metal Guitarist Forums banner

ESP Mirage Deluxe 48th Street Snakeskin Guitar wanted

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Brad Wines 
#1 ·
I have been desperately trying to find this guitar for quite sometime and am having a hell of a time finding it. Its the
ESP Mirage Deluxe 48th Street Snakeskin Guitar. I have looked all over the internet. Reverb, Facebook, Ebay. Everyplace I can think of. I was told to try this location and maybe I will get lucky.
If ANYONE know where I can purchase one or if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I have been desperately trying to find this guitar for quite sometime and am having a hell of a time finding it. Its the
ESP Mirage Deluxe 48th Street Snakeskin Guitar. I have looked all over the internet. Reverb, Facebook, Ebay. Everyplace I can think of. I was told to try this location and maybe I will get lucky.
If ANYONE know where I can purchase one or if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
I actually have one for sale
please see:
kind regards
Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.