Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Pedals and pedal accessory L500 pups

832 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  frankcastle 
#1 · (Edited)
Pedals and pedal accessory L500 pups NOW WITH PRICES!!!!

Forgot to list prices for the items.

Hi everyone!

Have some things for sale.

Let me know if you are interested assume that there's probably 20 CAD in shipping for a single pedal give or take.

1) $200 CAD John Petrucci Signature Wah pedal. Good shape very lightly used (once or twice). Has velcro on the bottom. For some reason the fake chrome tarnished like crazy. You can wipe most of it off but some still remains. Thats the reason I rste it as good. If it wasn't for that I would call it like new. Comes with box and manual

SOLD 2) Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh like new. No velcro. No box. SOLD

3) $100 CAD EACH Pair of good condition ISP decimator noise reduction pedals....velcro on bottom, no box. Willing to sell individually.

4) PENDING Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 plus with velcro. In excellent condtion, and manual....comes with 7 standard plugs, 1 that connects to 9v battery, one that looks like headphone jack and one that has a red end?!!? Sorry I'm not up on cord names

5) $140 CAD way huge green rhino mk2 in like new shape comes with box and booklets no velcro

6) $240 CAD EVH flanger in like new shape in box with velcro on bottom.

7) PENDING D'Addario Planet Waves DIY solderless pedalboard cable kit. Never been opened. 10 plugs and 10' of cable plus tools.

8) $120 CAD FOR PAIR Not Pictured a pair of becky and bill Lawrence L500 hamburgers. They are such a mom and pop organization they arrived in bubble wrap without any special packaging. Only "proof"i have is when i joined this forum it was one of my earliest purchases. New put in a guitar.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.