WTB Peavey 5150 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peavey 5150

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Quote Originally Posted by WombCannon View Post
    Its really interesting because with the pandemic and people being out of work and all, I thought the internet would have been littered with adds of people trying to get rid of gear.

On Rick Beatos last video they said that some Sweetwater folks they know said that every day has been as busy as Black Friday.
    There is a ton of gear moving. Shops are out of stuff and cant get anything in.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post
    On Rick Beatos last video they said that some Sweetwater folks they know said that every day has been as busy as Black Friday.
    There is a ton of gear moving. Shops are out of stuff and cant get anything in.
    Most of the shops here are having a tough time getting gear in, but are also very busy selling stuff. Went into GC the other day and they finally looked like a store again instead of a going out of business sale.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

There seems to be lots of 6505s on Reverb non "+" models which are 5150s just no $$ going to Eddie. My nephew got a OG block letter a few months ago in great shape, great amp but not anything the other versions didnt do, I think the 6506+ is a better amp for me at least.

5150.jpg
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action