Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MG.ORG Classified Posting Rules

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  1 
#1 ·
Any post not following along will be deleted. If the account only has one post, the account will be IP banned.

Plain and simple. Here's what you need to sell here:

1. REFERENCES. This is the internet. If I post a picture of a Ferrari with some horsepower numbers and ask you to send me a pile of money, you should expect to get ripped off. Example references are iTrader, an eBay account, good deals with a KNOWN member of another KNOWN forum (eg: Shredz0r on Your_Bands_Forum doesn't count), and/or someone HERE that can vouch for you.

If you don't have references, that's what eBay feedback is for. Use it. You cannot sell things here without them, because I don't want my members getting scammed.

2. Your location MUST be filled out in your user profile, and just so I know you're paying attention, include it in the listing as well.

3. You MUST post a price if it's something FS.

4. You MUST post pictures. Current ones. Not the ones from 3 years ago that the first guy who sold it to you took. If you don't have a camera, or a camera phone in this day and age - sell your item on eBay, use that money to buy one, and then you can come back here and post things for sale.

5. If you have only one post, and that post is a for sale ad, it will be removed, and you will be banned. This is not Craigslist. If you signed up here just to sell something, don't waste your time. If you have less than 50 posts your FS or FT ad will be deleted - eBay is a better bet for you.

6. DO NOT CUT/PASTE FROM OTHER SITES. We don't care what ridiculous format they make you use. Post like a human here, or we'll turn your post into a German leather ad.

That's it. References, location, price, pictures. If you think it's too much to ask - too fucking bad. This is MG, and that's how we run the place. If that seems over the top to you, then you're better off selling your gear somewhere else.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.