Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Mesa Mark V:25 and Mini Rectifier 1x12

FT 
1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Cassidy 
#1 ·
Thinking of getting rid of these, thought I'd see if anyone here has anything they'd like to trade for them. Probably only interested in guitars.

Both are in mint condition, come boxed as new. I'll get pics if you need em, but there's not a lot to see.

#2 ·
Just not worth it when tech has made it so easy, huh?:lol:

#6 ·
US of Canada's a billion miles away, homey. Plus I'm not really interested in another amp. Sorry, dude. I do need a new coffee table, though.

Ha Lee sold me my namesake framus cobra about 3 years ago - so I'd assume he probably wouldn't be interested :lol:

Lee, if you dont mind me asking - how do you feel the axe fx holds up now against the mark v now you've had a few more firmware releases? I'm starting to get bored of lugging tubes about
I do mind you asking, actually. That's really offensive!

I've hardly ever updated the firmware on it. I don't know what I've got on it now, but it's probably way behind, maybe even a couple of years. All I can say is, in the right hands, both will sound amazing, but in my hands, I just don't get good results micing the cab, and fiddling with impulses is getting less and less appealing, so the better results and easier time with the AFX makes it the preferable of the two for me.

#5 ·
Ha Lee sold me my namesake framus cobra about 3 years ago - so I'd assume he probably wouldn't be interested :lol:

Lee, if you dont mind me asking - how do you feel the axe fx holds up now against the mark v now you've had a few more firmware releases? I'm starting to get bored of lugging tubes about

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.