Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carvin DCM200L 1U Rack Power Amp

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  1 
#1 ·
One of these:

Carvin DCM200L Power Amp - Darth Phineas

Always racked in my smoke-free house. Works perfectly, sounds awesome, totally rips with the Axe-Fx. It weighs only 4 pounds, is loud as hell, and the EQ expand switch acts somewhat like the resonance control on a 6505. (It instantly adds a bunch of balls to the low end.)

marketing mumbo jumbo said:
When set to the 'in' position this circuit will cut the mids by -4dB at 1KHz. This works well as a loudness contour when operating at low volume levels or adds tone when using it in a bass or guitar rack. When set to the 'out' position it provides a flat, normal response.
$200 + shipping, Paypal/CONUS. Selling because I JBA5150 and don't need it anymore.

#5 ·
Hey, I have this again, and it's for sale again. :lol:

I bought it. It kicked ass. Then I bought a 5150 so I never really used it. Then I sold it to Leon, who I don't think ever even took it out of the box, and when he listed it for sale I remembered that I liked it so I bought it back.

TLDR: Great power amp, sounds fuckin' awesome, cheap, light, good. Selling it this time because I got a Mesa power amp coming for my Fractal setup and don't need it.

Buy this. It rules. $150 + 10 bucks (basically splitting it with me) shipping CONUS.

#9 ·
I can only do CONUS because I work for the government. :( Anything I mail out of the country requires a zillion forms from me at work because it's considered an interaction with a foreign national. They require everything short of a blood and stool sample, it's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.